My visits to Bangalore are filled with shopping, visiting family and enjoying the delicious vegetarian food. Of all the food options, Chaat is my favorite. Every state has its own specialities. Bangalore is most popular for Nippat masala burger, Nippat masala, Masala puri, Churmuri and Tomato chaat. This is a recipe for Tomato Chaat. This an easy and healthy snack. Enjoy !
4 tomatoes (cut into circles)
1 small onion (peeled and finely chopped)
1 small beetroot (peeled and grated)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
1/2 cup crispy rice
chaat masala (to taste)
red chili powder (to taste)
cumin powder (to taste)
salt (to taste)
1. Place sliced tomatoes in a line on a plate.
2. Add grated beetroot on top of the tomato slices.
3. Sprinkle crispy rice and roasted peanuts onto each tomato slice.
4. Sprinkle chili powder, cumin powder, salt and chaat masala onto each slice.
5. Add chopped onions and chopped cilantro on each tomato slice.