Snap Peas are fresh, crunchy and delicious. They can be added to salads or eaten as a snack just by itself. My son loves to munch on them as a snack. I decided to make an entree with it which my little one also savored. This goes perfectly with fried rice. Bon Appetite :)
1 pack Snap peas (flat)
1/2 cup spicy tofu
4 cloves of garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
1. Break the ends of the snap peas.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat.
3. Add 1 tsp of oil.
4. Add chopped garlic and saute.
5. Add snap peas and saute until cooked.
6. Add salt and mix well.
7. Add spicy tofu and saute for 2-3 mins. Serve hot.
Tip: Use less salt since the tofu is already salty.