1 cup Quick Oats
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Salt
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Milk
1/3 cup Oil (Vegetable)
1 cup Flour
1 tbsp Baking soda
3/4 cup Fresh Cranberries
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Line a muffin pan with liners.
3. In a medium sized bowl add milk, oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and whisk together.
4. Add flour, baking soda, quick oats, salt and sugar in another bowl and whisk together.
5. In a small bowl add 2 tbsp of flour, add the fresh cranberries and blueberries and toss until the berries are coated with flour.
6. Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with wet ingredients while whisking to ensure there are no lumps.
7. Gently mix in the berries.
8. Fill the batter into the muffin pans until its 3/4 full.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes. (Tip: the top must be golden brown and the toothpick comes out almost dry.
10. Place muffin pan on cooling rack to cool. Remove muffins and serve.