Valentine's Day Special - Appetizer
Bruschetta is one of my favorite Italian appetizers but I have never tried to make it at home. I know its one of the easier recipes to make but never had all the ingredients to make it happen. On Valentine's Day I decided to make it at home by creating my own version. Bon Appetite!
12 slices Ciabatta bread
5 tomatoes medium diced
1 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
1/4 bunch parsley chopped
6 oz pack goat cheese
2 tbsp Dill chopped
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 450.
2. Add goat cheese into a bowl.
3. Soften goat cheese with a spoon. Add 1/2 tsp garlic salt, chopped dill, and mix well.
4. Brush olive oil on bread slices. Place on a tray and put it in the oven.
5. In a bowl add diced tomatoes, chopped parsley, garlic salt, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and toss .
6. Remove bread from oven when golden brown.
7. Spread goat cheese onto each bread slice.
8. Mound tomatoes onto each bread slice and serve!