10 oz Spinach rough chopped
1 russet potato thinly sliced
1/2 onion sliced
3-4 green chilies ground to a paste
1 cup milk
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 tsps chopped garlic
3 tbsps oil
Pam cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a bowl combine oil, salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
3. Add sliced potatoes and mix until slices are well covered.
4. Place in single lines on a baking sheet.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake for 8 mins.
6. In a skillet heat oil over medium heat.
7. Add onions and saute until translucent.
8. Add chopped garlic and ground green chilies and sauté.
9. Add chopped spinach and salt and saute until cooked.
10. In a large bowl add eggs and beat well.
11. Add milk and salt and beat.
12. Add cheese and sautéed spinach mixture and mix well.
13. Spray an oven proof baking dish.
14. Lower oven heat to 350 degrees F.
15. Remove potatoes from the oven and line baking dish with potatoes in a single layer.
16. Pour egg mixture into baking dish and place baking dish into the oven.
17. Bake for 30-35 mins.
18. Remove Frittata from oven and let it cool for 5 mins. Serve !