|Malaysian Style Meatless Burger|
Serves: 6 burgers
Veggie Patties or Hashbrowns
1 large onions peeled and sliced
white cheddar cheese slices
Malaysian style chili sauce
Worcestershire sauce (optional)
6 Hamburger buns
9 large eggs (1 1/2 eggs =1 Hamburger)
1. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat.
2. Add onions and sauté.
3. Drizzle worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper and sauté. Set aside.
4. Break eggs into a large bowl.
5. Add salt and pepper and whisk.
6. Heat a tsp of oil in a large non-stick pan.
7. Pour egg mixture and cook on either side for 2 mins each or until cooked.
8. Heat hashbrown on a skillet until grilled.
9. Place omelette on pan, place hashbrown on the omelette and top it off with a slice of cheese, sweet chili sauce, mayonnaise, and season with black pepper.
10. When cheese melts, wrap the hashbrown with the omelette and place it in between a toasted sesame bun with lettuce, cucumber slices and caramelized onions.