Avocado Milkshake

Avocados are called butter fruit in India because of their creamy buttery taste which is exactly what this milkshake tastes like. Avocado milkshake is refreshing and easy to make. Another version of this recipe is to add 2 cups vanilla ice cream.  Enjoy !

Serves:2 
Ingredients:
2 ripe avocados 
2 cups milk 
2 tsp pure vanilla extract 
3-4 tbsps sugar (to taste)


Method:
1. Cut the avocado in half, pit it and scoop into blender jar. 
2. Add milk, vanilla extract and sugar and blend until smooth. 
3. Serve chilled. 





Comments

  1. I remember I had an avocado milkshake when I was in Morocco. It was delicious. I may have to try this recipe, though I'd use non-dairy milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment