I have been looking around for a dry (non-gravy) eggplant recipe and this one is absolutely delicious. Its easy to make and goes well with rice and dal or just as is. Enjoy this simple yet delicious Eggplant Fry. Bon Appetite :)
1 medium sized eggplant
1 pinch turmeric powder
1 tbsp rice flour
1 tsp Chili powder (to taste)
Salt to taste
1. Cut eggplant into 1" thick circles.
2. In a plate mix rice flour, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
3. Take each sliced eggplant and coat both sides with the batter.
4. Take a frying pan and heat on a low flame.
5. Add oil and place 4-5 eggplant slices.
6. Cook until golden brown and then flip the eggplant and cook.
7. Remove from heat and serve.