Rasaiana

Rasaiana is a quick and easy dessert that my Mom used to make for us. Its made with bananas, shredded coconut and honey and is very tasty. Enjoy :)

Preparation Time: 8 mins

Ingredients:
3 bananas
1/2 cup grated coconut
2 tbsps honey (to taste)
Mixing Bowl
2 tbsps raisins
2 tbsps Sliced almonds

Method:
1. Peel and cut bananas into circles.
2. Put bananas in a bowl and add the grated coconut and honey and mix well.
3. Taste and add more honey if necessary.
4. Add the raisins and sliced almonds and mix well and serve.


Comments

  1. Swathi,I made this over the weekend and enjoyed it. I used the raisins and almonds as optional "toppings" as members of my family dislike one or the other. Since I like crunch I added granola to mine. This is a great easy to make dessert that you can manipulate to take into account different tastes.Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment