When cooking pasta I usually alter the dish to make it spicy but with this dish I decided to keep it as is. A blend of garlic, thyme, oregano and fresh basil in the sauce made every bite delicious. The cherry tomatoes especially were perfect as its juices were released with every bite. You can add chilli flakes if you want to make it spicy. If you are ever looking for a dish to make in a hurry this is it... enjoy this easy and flavorful dish :)
1 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes (10 oz box)
4 cloves of garlic
1 orange bell pepper cut into thin slices
1/4 cup broccoli cut in halves
1/2 cup baby spinach washed
1/4 cup fresh basil washed
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta
6-7 cups of water
Parmesan cheese to taste
Salt to taste
1. Bring water to boil in a pot and add salt.
2. Add pasta and cook for 4 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. Strain and rinse with cold water.
4. Heat a wok and add olive oil.
5. Add garlic and saute.
6. Add broccoli and saute.
7. Add bell pepper slices, spinach and cherry tomatoes and saute for 2 mins.
8. Add thyme, oregano and basil and mix well.
9. Take a potato masher and mash some of the cherry tomatoes to create a sauce.
10. Add pasta and mix well.
11. Add salt and mix well. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
12. Add parmesan cheese on top and serve hot.