For those of you who are looking for a quick pizza recipe where you get to choose your own pizza topping but not have to worry about making the dough, here is the recipe for you. A friend of mine (thanks Arpana) gave me this great idea to make the pizza making process easier. Pillsbury dough has come out with its own pre-kneaded pizza dough rolled into a tube in the fridge section of your grocery store. Below are my choice of veggies but obviously you can add any topping you like and you can substitute mozzarella cheese for any that you like. Enjoy making this quick and delicious pizza. Have Fun !!!
1 roll of Pillsbury Pizza Thin Crust
1 small onion cut into slices
10 baby corns split into halves
1/2 cup green bell peppers
1/2 cup red bell peppers
6 mushrooms cut into slices
8-10 leaves of spinach
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tsps mustard
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tsp sri racha hot sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp butter
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Unroll pizza dough on to a baking sheet and pop into heated oven for 5 mins.
3. Mix ketchup, mustard,hot sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. (This sauce can be used in sandwiches or as a dipping sauce)
4. Remove baking sheet from oven and spread sauce on pizza dough.
5. Layer the vegetables on the pizza dough, add a layer of mozzarella cheese and top it off with a sprinkle of dry basil.
6. Place baking sheet into oven and bake for 6-10 mins.
7. Serve Hot !!!